Complete the following: Chapter 3: Exercise 3-3 on page 61 of the text. Chapter 4: Exercises 4-1 through 4-4 on page 72 of the text.
Assignment 4.1 Special Occasion Speech Outline Due Week 8: 45 points 1) Select either Topic A or Topic B for your special occasion speech. o Topic A: Who Inspires You? | Deliver a speech of introduction in which you introduce a person who inspires you. o Topic B: Employee of the Month | You have been given an award for “Employee of the Month” and must give an acceptance speech at an awards banquet. Deliver your speech of acceptance. 2) Create an outline or speaking notes in Microsoft Word. o Download the Microsoft Word template in the “Assignment 4.1” section located in Week 8 of your course. o Structure and organize your speech so you’ll stay within the 2-minute time limit. 3) Submit the completed Microsoft Word template in Blackboard (this is separate from your speech/self-review). 4) For this assignment, you will not compose an essay or speech. You are only required to submit an outline.
What do you think about the role and success of tort law in promoting high quality health care? Does it help to deter errors? If not, why not? What are some of the alternatives to our tort law system to promote high quality health care?
250 word count
Your final paper will be a detailed paper the includes details on the items below. (Remember your final paper must be built on your concept map and paper – attached the paper)
1. Variables list: Provide a categorized list of the variables from the CDC, NCES, NSF, or other data set(s) that will be used in this research project. (2 single-spaced pages)
2. References cited (not part of page limit)
3. Annotated Bibliography (Not part of page limit): your annotations should do of the following:
• Summarize: Some annotations merely summarize the source. What are the main arguments? What is the point of this book or article? What topics are covered? If someone asked what this article/book is about, what would you say? The length of your annotations will determine how detailed your summary is.
• Assess: After summarizing a source, it may be helpful to evaluate it. Is it a useful source? How does it compare with other sources in your bibliography? Is the information reliable? Is this source biased or objective? What is the goal of this source? How is this source useful to the paper that I am creating?
• Reflect: Once you’ve summarized and assessed a source, you need to ask how it fits into your research. Was this source helpful to you? How does it help you shape your argument? How can you use this source in your research project? Has it changed how you think about your topic?
• Relevance: For the annotated Bibliography , you are not being asked to include ALL the articles you will use in your final paper. Rather, you asked to select KEY literature that is central and essential to your position, literature review or theoretical paper.
4. Analysis :- 300 words
Stress and fatigue are present in most occupations in the aviation industry. Often, this contributes to disorientation and illusions in flight. Much effort has targeted remediation and prevention measures, however, most have been less than fully successful. Develop a position that explains the principal factors impeding the full realization of anti-fatigue programs and related approaches to minimize spatial disorientation in the aviation industry. Conclude with what you believe is necessary to achieve greater success with these efforts.
Present this as a brief. Your brief should be approximately 800 words in length and should be written in APA format.
Our writing company offers a unique service that provides guidance in different types of assignments. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations. It can be used for generating new ideas and thoughts for your own project, additional insight into the subject, or encouragement for further researches.