Why prostatitis and infection happens. Also explain the causes of systemic reaction.
A 60-year-old male presents to your clinic. He reports urinary frequency and incontinence since having his chemo and radiation therapy 3 years ago secondary to prostate cancer. Even though the symptoms are bothersome, he is more concerned about his low back and hip pain which began approximately one month ago which he initially attributed to lifting heavy boxes. The pain is now constant and disrupts his sleep. Labs reveal a normal urinalysis and CBC, a PSA of 7.2. A DRE reveals an enlarged, nodular prostate. The x-rays of the LS spine are positive for mild degenerative changes and what appears to be a cystic mass near the spine.
What to do (1- to 2-page case study analysis)
In your Case Study Analysis related to the scenario provided, explain the following as it applies to the scenario you were provided (not all may apply to each scenario):
- The factors that affect fertility (STDs).
- Why inflammatory markers rise in STD/PID.
- Why prostatitis and infection happens. Also explain the causes of systemic reaction.
- Why a patient would need a splenectomy after a diagnosis of ITP.
- Anemia and the different kinds of anemia (i.e., micro and macrocytic).
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadline.
Click Here to Make an Order Click Here to Hire a Writer