Drug Abuse Prevention Program for High School Students
Discussion Board 2: Drug Abuse Prevention Program for High School Students
Course Learning Outcome: Evaluate drug, alcohol and tobacco use and abuse.
Group Member’s Names: ______________________________________________________
Scenario: You are a member of the PGCC Health Club. The principal at Largo High School invited the PGCC Health club to conduct a drug abuse prevention program for their students.
Instructions: Your assignment is to create a drug abuse prevention program for high school students. Please answer the questions below. You are required to work in your assigned groups.
Resource: National Institute on Drug Abuse –
Worth: 50 points
1. What will be the title of your program? Be creative
2. List and describe 5 goals of your program.
3. Create a slogan for your program ___________________________________________________
4. Putting It All Together – Summarize how your group will conduct the program you created. Questions to consider: Will you use a PowerPoint presentation, games, or social media? How will you assess whether or not you are meeting your program goals? Will you use pretest and post-test to assess student’s knowledge and learning outcomes? Will you give students an evaluation to assess the effectiveness of your program?
Include the following components:
1. Title of the program
2. Five goals for the program
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score better and meet your deadline.
Click Here to Make an Order Click Here to Hire a Writer