Assessment #4: Ratio Analysis/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
Assessment #4: Ratio Analysis (15%)
- Write a 4-6 page paper in which you discuss the value of ratio analysis in decision making for health care organizations. Complete the following in your paper:
- Discuss the meaning of ratio analysis in healthcare.
- Pick only one (1) ratio from EACH major group from the financial statements. (e.g. Current ratio, ROE, Debt to equity, ALOS)
- Major Groups:
- Liquidity ratios (Current ratio, Days Cash-on-Hand, Quick Ratio)
- Profitability ratios (ROE, ROA, Total Margin, Operating Margin)
- Leverage/Capital Structure Ratios (Debt ratio, Equity ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio)
- Nonfinancial Ratios (Occupancy rate, payer mix, ALOS, Expense per discharge, FTE per bed, HMO penetration)
- Discuss one (1) ratio (from EACH major group) using the following criteria:
- What is the meaning of each ratio?
- Evaluate the meaning of the ratio related to the financial health of the health care organization. Show the calculations.
- Explain the factors that affect the results related to the financial health of the organization.
You can also utilize the sample Help4UHMO Organization financial statements (located under week 6) or a real-life health care organization to evaluate by researching their financial statements. Show relevant calculations.
- Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- Provide a minimum of two (2) cited sources in your paper. Properly cite in APA format.
You will be graded base on the following rubric:
Change Management/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
Change model: You will choose one model regarding organizational change and explain it in depth. You are to research the model and the leadership behaviours needed to sustain the models change. How does this model fit a chosen organizational needs and abilities. Given what you know about yourself and change would you be able to lead the change? Maximum 6 pages. (5 + References)
Check from slide 13 to see the models and the model is otters 8 step model.
Research you done
explanation about the model as a change agent how you going to apply this model for any of the organization select one organisation or a company for that
Case Study/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
- Illustrate a basic process flow diagram for Harvest.
- How does Harvest generate revenue? What are Harvest’s costs? Include those costs and revenue sources on the process flow diagram.
- What is the key profitability driver for Harvest, i.e., what drives greater profits?
- How many tons of waste does the plant need to process per year in order to break even? What would be the potential profit (or loss) if the plant operates at capacity? (Hint, find the marginal revenue/costs per ton, and the fixed costs per year to find the break-even quantity. Use the provided assumptions and formulas to capture variable costs/variable revenue/fixed costs to support your decision.)
- Compare/contrast the pre-processing and source separation options. What are the pros and cons of each?
- How does preprocessing or source separation change the process flow? Illustrate two new process flow diagrams for the pre-processing and source separation options and include on the diagrams for each option the new costs and revenue sources (if any).
- How many tons of waste does each option need to process per year in order to break even? (Same process as above.)
- Which option would you recommend and why?
Definitions of and hints for avoiding plagiarism can be found at https://wp.odu.edu/plagiarism/.
- Benefits cost an additional 40% of an employee’s salary.
- Assume straight line depreciation for equipment, i.e., total cost divided by expected years of use.
For those who might not remember capacity planning/cost-volume analyses, refer to the following formulas to help.
TC = total cost
FC = total fixed costs
VC = total variable costs
v = variable cost per unit
Q = quantity or volume of output
TR = total revenue
R = revenue per unit
QBEP = break-even point (quantity)
P = Profit
Total costs = total fixed costs + total variable costs
TC = FC + VC
Total variable costs = quantity*variable cost per unit
VC = Q*v
Total revenue = revenue per unit*quantity
TR = R*Q
Profit can be derived from any of the following:
Total revenue – total costs = P = TR – TC
Revenue per unit – (fixed costs + variable cost per unit *quantity) = P = R*Q – (FC + v*Q)
Quantity*(revenue per unit – variable cost per unit) – total fixed costs = P = Q(R – v) – FC
Break even quantity = fixed costs/(revenue per unit – variable cost per unit)
Importing And Exporting Related Activities Of An Organization/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
Article Assignments: This assignment is a review/analysis and critique of an article. The article chosen may be selected from the two most recent issues of magazines selected. The assignments are to include an one paragraph summary of the article and at least a paragraph analyzing how the issues of the article relate to the material of the day. Attention: The length of the critique has to be at least the same length as the summary.
Collaborative Technologies And The Internet Of Things (IoT)/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
Collaborative Technologies and the Internet of Things (IoT)
The Internet of Things (IoT) is becoming increasingly popular in both business and everyday life.
· Explain what the Internet of Things (IoT) is and provide a brief history, in your own words, of the IoT.
· Discuss the potential impact that IoT can have on how people live.
· Select a company and explain how the organization has benefited from the IoT. Detail specific examples of how the company benefited.
· How has the IoT been impacted by the pandemic? Explain specific examples.
Importance note to follow:
1. Your well-written report should be 4-5 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages. To make it easier to read and therefore grade.
2. make sure you clearly delineate each section of your answer so it can be matched with the relevant question.
3. Use APA7 style guidelines, citation reference at least four references as appropriate.
4. Make sure no plagiarism for your written report.
5. In the attachment the related book chapter 4
Assignment-Use Text/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
Upon completion of the Required Readings, write a thorough, well-planned narrative answer to the following discussion question. Rely on your Required Readings and the Lecture and Research Update for specific information to answer the discussion question, but turn to your original thoughts when asked to apply, evaluate, analyze, or synthesize the information. Your Discussion Question response should be both grammatically and mechanically correct, and formatted in the same fashion as the question itself. If there is a Part A, your response should identify a Part A, etc. In addition, you must appropriately cite all resources used in your responses and document in a bibliography using APA style.
Respond to the following:
1. Explain how the cash flow cycle works.
2. Describe how financial management is related to accounting.
3. How do sole proprietorships, general partnerships, limited liability companies, S corporations, and C corporations differ?
4. Suppose three optometrists wished to form a business that was expected to last until the oldest one was about to retire. The three had known each other since college and were close friends who trusted one another. What type of firm might be appropriate? Why?
5. Describe the four stages of the business cycle.
6. Describe the two hypotheses that explain the shape of the yield curve.
7. Describe the three shapes of the yield curve that tend to be associated with different business cycle stages.
8. Compare the typical profitability of a stage 2 firm versus a stage 3 firm.
9. Develop a list of factors that would result in a firm having high supply risk and high demand risk.
Implications Of Cost Of Capital And Capital Budgeting/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
1 page apa format
Unit 6 Discussion: Implications of Cost of Capital and Capital Budgeting
considering what we have learned thus far regarding the importance of determining the cost of capital as well using capital budgeting tools, explain why it is important to understand that capital budgeting is subject to the validity of the forecasted data. Additionally, explain whether this reduces the reliability of these types of tools. Are there any other alternatives, or are these tools some of the most reliable that currently exist?In response to your peers, discuss other options that may be available as opposed to the capital budgeting techniques discussed. Also, explain your reasoning should you have a differing viewpoint from the peers regarding the efficacy of capital budgeting techniques.
Finding The Minimum Cost Solution/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
Suppose that you are an analyst for Global, Inc. You have three factories that supply a single product to three warehouses. Your goal is to find the minimum cost solution that meets the following constraints and costs. You may solve this problem with any computer tool available to you, including Palisade Decision Tools Evolver or Excel Solver
The Surgical Care Improvement Project (SCIP) is a national quality partnership of organizations/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
The Surgical Care Improvement Project (SCIP) is a national quality partnership of organizations interested in improving surgical care by significantly reducing surgical complications. Partners in SCIP believe that a meaningful reduction in surgical complications depends on surgeons, anesthesiologists, perioperative nurses, pharmacists, infection control professionals, and hospital executives working together to intensify their commitment to making surgical care improvement a priority. If you were the administrator in charge of reducing errors related to surgery, what strategies would you implement that enable the different professionals (i.e., surgeons, anesthesiologists, preoperative nurses, pharmacists, infection control professionals, and hospital executives) to receive training? What kind of training and development activities would you implement to change the culture of the hospital in regard to reducing patient care errors? What other HRM activities could be impacted by the training and collaboration?
We are the only company that offers plagiarism free papers.