Writing Assignment/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
I have chosen to write this paper on Case Study MHHS-2 Reduction of Turnaround Time in the Emergency Department
- Requirements: 2500 – Single spaced- The page length requirement does not include the required title page and reference pages.
- Recommended paper format:
- Title page and page numbers
- Introduction – This section of the paper should provide background information of the case. This includes a brief overview of the key facts of the case. It may be necessary to use properly referenced sources to support information in this section. This component of the paper should not be lengthy but should contain enough information to create interest in the case.
- Statement of the problem – Define the central issue. The paper should include a concise statement of the major problem identified in the case. Many cases will involve several issues or problems. Identify the most important problems and separate them from the more trivial issues.
- Causes of the problem– This section provides a detailed analysis of the causes of the problem identified. Students should clearly demonstrate the use of course concepts in problem identification.
- Possible solutions– This section should detail a variety of solutions to the problem in addition to the ones that may be mentioned in the case. Make sure that the solution addresses the CAUSE of the problem. The analysis should address what should be done, by whom, and in what sequence. Students should also consider the pros and cons of all possible solutions.
- Recommendations and Conclusions– This section of the case analysis process involves making recommendations based on your analysis. Obviously, the quality of your recommendations is a direct result of the thoroughness with which you prepared the case analysis. This section of the analysis should tell why your solution and implementation will work. A major objective of this section is to show how course concepts are applied to reach a workable solution. The conclusions and recommendations should be supported by references, course readings, and lecture notes.
- Christian worldview – The last part of the paper should also address how your Christian worldview perspective impacts or frames your ideas and discussions related to the issues presented in the paper. This part of the assignment should be 500-750 words in length (within the paper).
- Reference page – Your paper must be APA-compliant. Resources for APA formatting are included in the Resources section of this module. You should have a minimum of five references (not including The Holy Bible which should not be listed on the reference page).
Flotation Costs/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
1 page apa format
Thinking about the definition of the term “flotation costs,” should we expect the flotation costs for debt to be significantly lower than those for equity? Why or why not? Please support your answer using supporting information from the chapters in this unit and the course. In response to your peers, do you agree with the positions taken by your classmates? Can you provide counterpoints or insight as to why they may want to reconsider their view of expected flotation costs?
Physician Practice Management And Relative Value Unit Analysis/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
In this assessment, you will evaluate the physicians’ practice financial condition based on the following Relative Value Unit (RVU) calculations and analysis:
- Average and Marginal Costs per RVU,
- Total Average Cost,
- Total Marginal Cost per CPT code, and
- Analyzing the information to assist the physicians in using these costs appropriately and making informed decisions.
You will be graded based on your understanding of the calculations, the accuracy of your calculations, the validity of your conclusions and your ability to clearly communicate your analysis. To complete this assignment, follow these steps:
- Review the article How Managerial Accountants Make Physician’s Practices More Profitable
- From this financial information, calculate the three RVU calculations:
- Average and Marginal Costs per RVU,
- Total Average Cost, and
- Total Marginal cost per CPT code.
- In proper APA format, write a 3-5 page paper (include a cover and reference page not included in page count). For each RVU calculation, in a paragraph:
- Calculate the costs,
- Show your calculations, and
- Write a conclusion about the physician practice’s financial condition and discuss how you can assist the physicians in using these costs in making informed decisions.
*Please use headings for each paragraph and category to decipher the discussion and organize the paragraphs.
Use the following assumptions:
Assume that during the FY2016 year, Lovely Life LLC historical costs were $750,000 when 11,000 RVUs were produced and $950,000 when 14,000 RVUs were produced. The contract specifies that the number of RVUs per service CPT code are five (5).
High Total Fixed Costs
#RVUs high point
Low Total Fixed Costs
#RVUs low point
#RVUs per CPT
Projected #RVUs for the coming month
Unit 1 Assessment Questions/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
- In arbitration, the parties to the dispute select an independent arbitrator who hears evidence from both parties and decides how the dispute should be resolved. In civil litigation, a judge or jury hears the evidence from both parties and decides how the dispute should be resolved. What are the differences between arbitration and civil litigation? Why is one approach better than the other approach to resolving disputes?
Your response must be at least 75 words in length.
- One source of law in the United States is case law, sometimes called common law, which is based on the decisions of courts. The decision of a court resolves the dispute in the particular case that is in the court, but how can decisions of courts create a source of laws that apply beyond the case in which the decision was rendered?
Your response must be at least 75 words in length.
Unit 2 Case Study/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
Jim Clark, an artist in Birmingham, submitted his logo design for the Birmingham Cougars football team, and the Cougars used a logo design that was very similar to Clark’s design for their team logo during the 1996–1998 seasons. Clark sued the Cougars for copyright infringement for using his design as their logo without his permission, and the court ruled that the Cougars had improperly used Clark’s design for their logo and had infringed on his copyright of that design. The Cougars changed their logo for the 1999 season, but they started showing highlight films from their 1996–1998 seasons in their stadium, on their website, and on their television channel, and the logo that Clark had designed and that the Cougars had improperly used during those seasons appeared in the highlight films. Clark sued the Cougars a second time, alleging that the appearance of the logo he designed in the highlight films was, again, copyright infringement. The Cougars assert two defenses to Clark’s claim of copyright infringement the second time around.
- The Cougars contended that their use of the 1996–1998 logo in the highlight films was protected by the fair use doctrine.
- Since Clark and the Cougars were both citizens of Birmingham, there was no commerce among the states or interstate commerce involved, so Congress had no authority to make laws that protected Clark’s copyright.
In a two-page case study, address the questions below.
- Is the Cougar’s use of the logo on the highlight films protected by the fair use doctrine?
- Is the Cougar’s claim that Congress does not have the power to regulate copyright within a single state valid?
As you answer these two questions about the Cougar’s use of the logo, explain how the evolution of the Commerce Clause of the Constitution of the United States affects businesses and the Cougars in particular. Also, be sure to address the categories of intellectual properties protected by the Constitution of the United States. Your case study should be at least two pages in length and include at least two outside sources. Be sure to use APA formatting for all citations and references. Please note that no abstract is needed. The Legal Citations tutorial may be helpful in citing legal documents.
Assume that you write a column for a very widely followed financial blog titled “Finance Questions/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
Assume that you write a column for a very widely followed financial blog titled “Finance Questions: Ask the Expert.” Your job is to field readers’ questions that deal with finance. This week you are going to address a question from your readers that have to do with dividends.
Question: I own 8 percent of the Standlee Corporation’s 30,000 shares of common stock, which most recently traded for a price of $98 per share. The company has since declared its plans to engage in a 2-for-1 stock split.
- What will my financial position be after the stock split, compared to my current position? (Hint: Assume the stock price falls proportionately.)
- The executive vice-president in charge of finance believes the price will not fall in proportion to the size of the split and will only fall 45 percent because she thinks the pre-split price is above the optimal price range. If she is correct, what will be my net gain from the split?
In text citation, references and at least 300 words!
Case Study2/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
- Assignment2 Draft Worksheet.xlsx (11.177 KB) (attach file 1)
The Columbia Gas of Massachusetts case – Your assignment is to identify 3 to 4 project management issues and provide a draft of solutions and the pros and cons of each. This draft is ungraded. Your facilitator/instructor/grader will let you know if you are on the right track for a good Case Study Report based on this draft, which can be in basic bulleted form. In fact, here is a template you can use to facilitate getting your ideas together and we suggest you use this to submit your draft: Click assignment2examplepdf.pdf (attach file 2) for a sample assignment (from the case used in the past in this course) to help you understand the structure. IMPORTANT NOTE: the student in this example included a “solution ranking matrix”. This is a nice tool to be familiar with but it is not required for the assignment. Feel free to include one for ‘extra consideration’ but it is not required.
As one more example, here is one more example using the Columbia Gas case, with text hidden (redacted) to show what the final product will look like (of course, your version will have no redaction!).
IMPORTANT: the file above is, as it says, only meant to help you with structure. IT IS NOT MEANT AS A SOURCE OF TEXT for your document. Blackboard is enabled with applications that sense copied text and if detected, not only is your ability to earn points going to be severely restricted, there is significant disciplinary action possible for this activity.
The case can be opened here:
ColumbiaGasOfMass-case-6-AUG-2020r.pdf (attach file 3)
A recently-published article you can cite (amongst others – do NOT make this your only source): is this one:(attach file4)
Also, be sure you at least review the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) reports, which you can find here: (attach file 5,6)
We are the only company that offers plagiarism free papers.