Answering These Easy Psycology Questions/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
I need someone who can save my time answering these 10 questions. Please if you disagree with the budget, or you have not time to do it do not even bet. Thanks.
1. What helps children thrive in difficult family or neighborhood conditions?
2. Should parents marry, risking divorce, or not marry, risking separation?
3. What can be done to stop a bully?
4. How might siblings raised together not share the same family environment?
5. What is the difference between family structure and family function?
1. What are the first visible signs of puberty?
2. How are girls affected by early puberty?
3. How are boys affected by off-time puberty?
4. What are the problems with adolescent pregnancy?
5. Among sexually active people, why do adolescents have more STIs than adults?
Week One Discussion Questions 1 And 2/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
Discussion Question 1 Due 2/24/2021 8 AM
How might a psychologist study “mate selection” based on each of these four levels of psychological analysis (biological, individual, social, and cultural)?
Discussion Question 2 Due 2/26/2021 8 AM
Review the research-related subfields in psychology in Chapter 1 of your textbook. Which subfield is most relevant to your academic interests? Professional interests? Personal interests? Explain why.
Please find attached the EBOOK to use for discussion question 2 PLEASE USE. THANK YOU
New Works 02/22/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
Discuss in 500 words, how much redaction is necessary to anonymize an electronic health record. Is it enough to redact the name? The name and address? Is a medical record like a finger print?
Use at least three sources. Use the Research Databases available from the Danforth Library, not Google. Include at least 3 quotes from your sources enclosed in quotation marks and cited in-line by reference to your reference list. Example: “words you copied” (citation) These quotes should be one full sentence not altered or paraphrased. Cite your sources using APA format. Use the quotes in your paragraphs.
Write in essay format not in bulleted, numbered or other list format.
It is important that you use your own words, that you cite your sources, that you comply with the instructions regarding length of your post. Your goal is to help your colleagues write better. Do not use spinbot or other word replacement software. It usually results in nonsense and is not a good way to learn anything. I will not spend a lot of my time trying to decipher nonsense. Proof read your work or have it edited. Find something interesting and/or relevant to your work to write about.
Discussion Board – Cost Theory
After reading the article “Adding Value in Nike’s Production Line” and watching the “Behind Nike Flyprint and Zoom Series – Next Level Innovation,” research your favorite brand of shoes (Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Puma, New Balance, etc) and answer the following questions: Has the company experienced decreased or increased cost attributed to computerization? Were variable cost increased or decreased? Were fixed cost increased or decreased.
Article Link: https://digital.hbs.edu/platform-rctom/submission/adding-value-in-nikes-production-line/
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upll4oiliw4&feature=emb_title&ab_channel=Pro%3ADirectRunning
Research Paper 3 Pages/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/divided/ (Links to an external site.) The Front Line Video “A Class Divided” is located at this website for online viewing.
Tummala-Narra, P. T., Singer, R., Li, Z., Esposito, J., & Ash, S.E. (2012). Individual and systemic factors in clinicians’ self-perceived cultural competence. Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, 43(3), 165-174. doi: 10.1037/a0025783
Social Policy Analysis FINAL WORK/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
Part 1: Written Work: English
Once you have selected the bill of your choice, write a critical analysis (in Spanish) of no less than six pages using the following structure as an example to guide the development of your writing:
1. Briefly summarize the selected bill or law.
2. Describe the population and / or situation that the bill or law seeks to address.
3. Identify and explain the historical, economic, social, and political context when presenting or approving the law.
4. Explain what the social implications of the bill or law are.
5. State whether the bill or law represents an advance or a setback for social justice and human rights.
i. If you selected a bill: Identify and explain where in the process the bill is located.
ii. If you selected a law: Briefly describe the process through which the law passed to be approved.
6. Analyze the implications of the bill or law for the profession of Social Work.
7. Reflect on the issues identified in the bill or law that you understand require further attention, that were not or have not been considered in the measure, and that for you are of great importance for the solution of the problem.
8. Be sure to write according to APA, including citations and references. Minimum of 5 pages- maximum of 10 pages)
Part 2: Oral Presentation (POWER POINT)- ENGLISH
The student will use the data from the written analysis to prepare an oral report, with its appropriate audiovisual instrument, about the bill / policy or selected law. The oral presentation on the written work will be carried out as part of the activities during the Workshop 8. Submit audiovisual instrument content through blackboard by due date.
In addition, they should be prepared to answer questions from the facilitator and the rest of the classmates during the mentioned workshop.
Minimum of 8 minutes, maximum of 20 minutes
DBT Practice/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
How would you apply the DBT techniques of Radical Acceptance, Behavioral Chain Analysis and Alternate Rebellion to a client suffering from racial discrimination and other life-long race related injustices?
This is a complicated question and an even more complex answer that truly requires more than a discussion forum reflection. However, this is an opportunity for you to reflect on the kinds of skills that a client, who comes to you for help with their pain, suffering and behavioral dysfunction shaped by racism, might benefit from. Your therapeutic approach is essential. Your reflections might benefit from the creation of a hypothetical situation that brings the individual into therapy. Or, a profile of the individual and a precipitating behavioral incident. How might these three skill building techniques make life worth living?
Two pages minimum.
Diversity Presentation/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
Develop a 10–15-slide presentation with speaker’s notes on a diversity topic of your choice that could ultimately be used as a basis for a staff development session.
Diversity training has been a part of U.S. organizational life since the passage of Title VII of the federal Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits employers from discriminating against employees on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, and religion. Early diversity training dealt with improving race relations, addressing racism and anti-Semitism. The 1970s diversity training focused primarily on affirmative action and compliance.
In the 1980s, much diversity training centered on increasing cultural sensitivity and fostering respect for differences, emphasizing gender and race. Today, diversity training encompasses a wide range of groups (including white men) and is derived from social justice and inclusion approaches that value differences, encourage treating everyone with respect, and creating fair and equitable work and school environments.
While this assessment is not designed to be a diversity training, it lays the foundation for an evidence-based staff development activity that could be part of a larger training initiative.
You may determine the work setting for your presentation, such as educational institutions, businesses, nonprofit organizations, hospitals, or mental health care facilities. After selecting the presentation setting, choose your topic that may include any area covered in this course.
- Racial stereotypes and racism (select one racial or ethnic group).
- Religion and spirituality.
- Gender stereotypes and sexism.
- Sexual orientation and heterosexism.
- Age stereotypes and ageism.
- Mental disabilities.
- Physical disabilities.
- Other topic of your choice related to culture, ethnicity, and diversity.
- Note: if you choose this option, you must get instructor approval.
Using the course readings and other scholarly literature as a basis, develop a presentation on the topic of your choice using PowerPoint, Prezi, or other courseroom-compatible format as follows:
Provide an overview of the topic that includes areas that will be covered in the presentation, a brief description of the population or social group you chose, and key definitions and terms.
The body of the presentation should include the following:
- Strengths and other positive aspects of being a member of the social group or population.
- Challenges faced by members of this group. Issues related to categorization and stereotyping, prejudice, discrimination, and social stigma should be incorporated.
Conclude with possible solutions to help combat the challenges faced and/or strategies to support the social group or population.
The following guide may be used to organize your presentation:
- Slide 1: Title (APA style).
- Slide 2: Presentation overview/outline.
- Slides 3 and 4: Description of population or social group.
- Slides 5 and 6: Definitions and terms.
- Slides 7 and 8: Strengths and other positive aspects of population or social group.
- Slides 9–12: Challenges faced by population or social group (categorization and stereotyping, prejudice, discrimination, and social stigma).
- Slides 13–16: Solutions and supportive strategies/conclusion.
- Slide 17: References.
Note that the length of your presentation should be 10–15 content slides of bulleted talking points as well as appropriate supporting graphics on select slides. You must include expanded details that elaborate on the slides using the notes section of the slide presentation. Please remember to use course readings and other scholarly sources to support your work.
Example assessment: You may use the Diversity Presentation Example [PPTX] to give you an idea of what a Proficient or higher rating on the scoring guide would look like.
- Include a minimum of three scholarly resources published within the last five years.
- Include presenter’s notes for each content slide.
- Follow APA style and formatting guidelines on your references slide.
- You are required to save your final presentation in your ePortfolio.
Note: If you include audio or video clips in your presentation, you must ensure that your presentation is accessible to all by providing a transcript of any recorded material with your assessment. For more information, visit Capella’s Disability Services page on Campus or email DisabilityServices@Capella.edu.
Psychological/in Uncategorized /by Essay Help Services
Create a “yearbook” presentation of psychological concepts and theories throughout history, past and present findings. For each course outcome, choose at least one time period to research about the significant findings that happened during the time. For example, for Course Outcome #1, you could choose to research the 1900s and the work of Sigmund Freud and the early 2000s for more recent research findings related to psychodynamic therapy and defense mechanisms. Include information about the major figure or figures of the time, where applicable. Make clear connections to key concepts and theories related to each course outcome using scholarly sources and relevant images.
Following is a list of the 7 course outcomes you will need to address in your presentation.
- Assess theoretical perspectives related to human behavior, including physiological explanations for changes in behavior.
- Analyze the processes of sensation and perception, and the factors that affect consciousness.
- Examine the physiological and psychological impact of stress, and various techniques for stress management.
- Illustrate models of learning and memory.
- Analyze key theories on motivation and personality.
- Describe the major physical, cognitive, and social developmental changes that occur from infancy to adulthood.
- Describe different types of psychological disorders, schools of thought on possible causes, and how society responds to people living with mental disorders.
And here is a sample of the type of information you will need to include in your presentation: Sample Slides
Presentation Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 14-21 slides (not including title, introduction, and references slides)
- Font should not be smaller than size 16-point
- Parenthetical in-text citations included and formatted in APA style
- References slide (a minimum of 3 outside scholarly sources plus the textbook and/or the weekly lesson for each course outcome)
- Title and introduction slide required
We are the only company that offers plagiarism free papers.