Hi, this is a fairly simple outline, I will post the template of my outline. And I have already made my version of this outline but it hasn’t be adjusted with newly assigned readings. So here is what gonna do. PLEASE read the “writing assignment-debunking immigrants”, it has all the information you need to know about how to write the outline. From the outline I have already made my “myth statement” plz use the same myth statement to develop THREE arguments and THREE pieces of evidence and THREE explanations for that evidence accordingly!!!
In my outline, I have already made my version, you can use it as a sample, but you need to give me a new outline that comes up with different arguments, evidence, and explanations!!!!
Please follow the grading rubric!
This is a research outline, so there you should write and cite the arguments from the assigned readings! Same with the evidence, ideas should all come from those assigned readings. About the explanation part, this is the words from your own, to relate and explain why this evidence could relate to the myth I write.
IMPORTANTLY, the argument should be held AGAINST the myth by saying “NO, Latino immigrants are not taking advantage of the US economic system”. And these three arguments are actually the topic sentences from the three evidences & explanations which will be developed into three different body paragraphs.
Also, arguments should be distinct from one another, similar arguments will account for redundant & repetitive ideas and this is not allowed!!
Second IMPORTANT thing is, you SHOULDN’T cite any outside resources! All ideas should come from the assigned readings I provide you and all citations should come from the assigned reading. No outside citations resources allowed!!!
I have posted the “writing assignment-debunking immigrants” which has the essay explanations, requirements, grading rubric, etc. Also, I’ll post the addition outline grading rubric and citation guide.
DUE is on 10/11th Friday by 11:30 am.
1. NO OUTSIDE RESOURCE
2. ASSIGNED READING ONLY
3. ALL IDEAS CAN ONLY COME FROM THE ASSIGNED READINGS
4. 3 ARGUMENTS ARE ACTUALLY THE TOPIC SENTENCES OF 3 DIFFERENT EVIDENCE WHICH THEN BE WROTE INTO 3 BODY PARAGRAPHS.
5. ARGUMENTS SHOULD BE DIFFERENT AND DISTINCT FROM ONE ANOTHER!
6. ARGUMENTS SHOULD BE HELD AGAINST WITH THE MYTH
7. EVIDENCE WORKS AS approval for 3 arguments.
8. EXPLANATIONS WORKS AS explaining the evidences of how it relates to the topic against the myth.
9. The citation should be given a specific page number! And need APA 6th style in the references.
10. This outline should be 1-2 pages long, you can use bullet points, but needed to be in a full sentence structure!!
11. ASK ME IF YOU HAVE ANY CONFUSION! Because I have worked with three different writers, and they didn’t read the instructions I have posted, plz read them! If you read them you will not have any problem writing this outline.
12. The related assigned readings are “Suarez-Orozco”, “Lima-transnationalism”, “9-WCIA Dallas Strategic plan” but also you can use the other reading you want from the book “The Columbia History of Latinos” chapter 1-8, “Graves” “Holloway” “Kibria” “Cobas” “Flores” “Omi and Winant” “Rumbaut”. Just choose whatever ideas or evidences you think is distinguishing and against the topic.
13. The first “Dishan Outline” is my own version. You can see my ideas and evidences and think if need to change it. But you need to find a new assigned reading to keep updating my ideas. That’s how you should do.