Based on your reading answer the following questions:
1. What are methods of inquiry and how are they used in criminal investigation?
2. Describe the steps to reconstruct a case and use an example to illustrate the concepts.
3. Describe how reconstructing a crime scene can aid in understanding the fundamentals of criminal investigations. Keep in mind the fundamentals are identifying witnesses, offenders, connecting evidence from the scene to the offender and victim, and but not limited to apprehending the offender(s).
1. APA format and Style
2. 3 pages, excluding the Title and Reference pages
3. 1 resource, can include textbook
4. Standard American English Grammar, sustained point of view throughout the writing
Submitting Your Assignment
Compose your Assignment in Microsoft® Word® and save your document in the following format: Last name First name Assignment. (Example: SmithJohn_Unit 2_Assignment). Submit your Assignment by selecting the Unit 2 Assignment 2 Dropbox by the end of Unit 2.
Checklist for the Unit 2 Assignment
Criteria: Ask yourself the following questions.
Did you identify four or more fundamental principles of criminal investigation?
Did you identify the methods of inquiry and how are they used in criminal investigation?
Did you describe the steps to reconstruct a case?
Did you use an example to illustrate the concepts?
Did you describe how reconstructing a crime scene can aid in understanding the fundamentals of criminal investigations?
Is your research current?
Did you discuss all the required areas in a substantive manner?
Did you use appropriate reference material to support major statements?
Is your content complete enough to address the topic and questions?
Is there a logical flow to your ideas?
Did you present the material in a clear and concise manner to provide easy readability?
Did you prepare your project as a Microsoft Word document?
Did you label your file correctly?
Did you use APA format to cite your sources?
Did you check your document for grammar and spelling?
Does your Assignment fulfill the length requirements?