about ATI TEAS testing class like math and English grammar and reading and science In a minimum of six paragraphs, address the following:
- What topic(s) in this course affected you the most?
- What type of learner are you? How will your learning style fit each of the modalities that College offers (face to face/fully online/blended)?
- What are your academic strengths and weaknesses?
- Examples: test taking, writing papers, conducting research, using APA, time management, staying organized, using technology, understanding assignment instructions
- How do you plan on accentuating your strengths and working on your weaknesses?
- What are the benefits of working collaboratively on inter professional teams?
Your paper must include the following in APA format:
- Title page
- Introduction (one paragraph)
- Body (at least four paragraphs, including APA citations of at least one scholarly source)
- Double-spaced, 12 point Times New Roman
- Clear method of organization
- Focused topic sentences
- Transitions between paragraphs
- Conclusion (one paragraph)
- Reference page (include at least one scholarly source)