Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper that addresses the following:
- A brief discussion of twentieth century communication developments, milestones, and applications exemplifying changes in media portrayal of sex and violence.
- Explain how the negative effects of sex and violence on children have increased in media technology. Provide examples and citeat least one contemporary news article.
- Explain how the negative effects of sex and violence on adults have increased in media technology. Provide examples and cite at least one contemporary news article.
- Make specific recommendations about how the problems of media portrayal of sex and violence might be minimized.
- A related hot-button issue is how communication has changed societal perspectives on immediacy and intimacy. Explain whether you regard these changes as beneficial or detrimental.
Cite at least three different peer-reviewed outside sources, in addition to the two contemporary news articles.
Format the paper consistent with APA guidelines.