Please no plagiarism and make sure you are able to access all resources on your own before you bid. Main references come from Murray, C., Pope, A., & Willis, B. (2017) and/or American Psychological Association (2014). Assignments should adhere to graduate-level writing and be free from writing errors. Please follow the instructions to get full credit. I need this completed by 03/07/2020 at 6pm.
Assignment 2 – Week 2
Top of Form
For this week’s Self-Reflection assignment, respond to the following in 300–500 Words:
· Explain how your values and worldview related to sexuality might impact your work with clients.
Submit your Self-Reflection Exercise by Day 7.
Support your Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are to provide a reference list for all resources, including those in the Learning Resources for this course.
· Course Text: Murray, C., Pope, A., & Willis, B. (2017). Sexuality counseling: Theory, research, and practice. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage
· Chapter 2, “Assessment in Sexuality Counseling”
· Chapter 3, “General Interventions and Theoretical Approaches to Sexuality Counseling”
· Article: Goren, E. R. (2017). A call for more talk and less abuse in the consulting room: One psychoanalyst–sex therapist’s perspective. Psychoanalytic Psychology, 34(2), 215–220. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
· Article: Hendricks, C. B., Bradley, L. J., & Robertson, D. L. (2015). Implementing multicultural ethics: Issues for family counselors. The Family Journal, 23(2), 190–193. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.