Please no plagiarism and make sure you are able to access all resources on your own before you bid. Main references come from Murray, C., Pope, A., & Willis, B. (2017) and/or American Psychological Association (2014). Assignments should adhere to graduate-level writing and be free from writing errors. Please follow the instructions to get full credit. I need this completed by 03/14/2020 at 6pm.
Assignment 2 – Week 3
Top of Form
For this week’s Self-Reflection assignment, respond to the following in 300–500 Words:
· Describe the sex education you received (at home, school, or in the community). Then explain how your educational experiences impact your current comfort level in talking about sexuality.
Support your Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are to provide a reference list for all resources, including those in the Learning Resources for this course.
· Course Text: Murray, C., Pope, A., & Willis, B. (2017). Sexuality counseling: Theory, research, and practice. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage
· Chapter 5, “Lifespan Development and Sexuality”
· Article: Bloom, Z. D., & Dillman Taylor, D. (2015). New Problems in Today’s Technological Era: An Adlerian Case Example. Journal of Individual Psychology, 71(2), 163–173. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
· Article: Dick, B., & Ferguson, B. J. (2015). Health for the world’s adolescents: a second chance in the second decade. The Journal Of Adolescent Health: Official Publication Of The Society For Adolescent Medicine, 56(1), 3–6. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
· Article: Kerr, B. A., & Multon, K. D. (2015). The development of gender identity, gender roles, and gender relations in gifted students. Journal of Counseling and Development, (2), 183. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
· Article: Morawska, A., Walsh, A., Grabski, M., & Fletcher, R. (2015). Parental confidence and preferences for communicating with their child about sexuality. Sex Education, 15(3), 235–248. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
· Article: Sujita Kumar Kar, Ananya Choudhury, & Abhishek Pratap Singh. (2015). Understanding normal development of adolescent sexuality: A bumpy ride. Journal of Human Reproductive Sciences, Vol 8, Iss 2, Pp 70-74 (2015), (2), 70. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
· Animated Case Study: Laureate Education, Inc. (2011). Online snooping case study. Baltimore, MD: Author.
Note: The approximate length of this media piece is 5 minutes.
Accessible player –Downloads– Download Video w/CC Download Audio Download Transcript